„Gold Laurel of Business”
- An award recognized by the editors of the daily newspaper Super Express in the category of Personality of the Year. The distinction was awarded for „Restructuring the PKP Group from an ineffective, overgrown state-owned company into a modern company with a pro-client approach, as well as improving the service standard and implementing a record-breaking investment program including modernizing railway stations and rolling stock
“The Bull & Bear Award”
- In 2014 – award by the Polish financial newspaper “Parkiet” for PKP Cargo, in the category “Debut of the Year 2013”, recognized for the successful IPO on the WSE.
”The person who changes the Polish industry”
- In 2013 – award by the Polish monthly economic magazine “Nowy Przemysł” and the website wnp.pl, recognized for the successful train station modernization program and implementing privatization processes.
”The Financier of the Year”
- Of 2013 – award of “Gazeta Finansowa”, recognized for the courage and determination shown during the restructuring process and image change of the Polish State Railways (PKP S.A.)
”The Financier of the Year” 2011
- Award of “Gazeta Finansowa”, recognized for investment success conducted without exposing the clients to excess risk (PKO TFI)